The Course Gallery is a page where you and your peers will be able to see each other's work for a particular course/coursework.You will be able to listen to and view your classmates’ coursework while also providing and receiving feedback. Each group of coursework (e.g. Assignment 1, Assignment 2) will have its own section, which can be accessed using the filter bar at the top of the Gallery. NOTE: Whether or not coursework appears in the course gallery is up to your instructor(s). They may also decide to keep particular (or all) coursework private.
You can access the Course Gallery in one of two ways:
- From the Course Dashboard: Click View Course Gallery tab in the Connect module. (See Figure 1).
- From the Navigation Bar located on the left-hand side of your Course Dashboard: Under Connect, click Course Gallery.
Coursework will appear in the Course Gallery in the form of thumbnails. These thumbnails will contain an image of the submission, a title, and the author of that submission. (See Figures 2 & 3).
To view a particular thumbnail in greater detail:
- Click the Eye icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the coursework you would like to view.
To listen to an audio submission:
- Click on the Play icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the coursework you would like to listen to.
To comment on a particular thumbnail:
- Click the Conversation Bubble icon in the left-hand corner of the coursework you would like to comment on.
- Enter your comment in the text box provided.
- Click the Post Comment button.