The Forums page allows you to interact with your peers and instructors.
All forums will be displayed in the Connect module on your Course Dashboard page. Once you're in the forums, you can break that view down by category. To access the forums:
- From the Course Dashboard: Click View All Forums at the bottom of the Connect module.
- From the Navigation Bar located on the left-hand side of your Course Dashboard: Under Connect, click Forums.
Once you're on the Forums page, you can choose from the categories, or dive into the most recent posts. Here are the standards:
- Coursework: Every time your instructor creates new coursework, they have the option to automatically generate a forum for that coursework. This forum category contains all threads pertaining to that particular coursework.
- General: The general category will be customized by your instructor. These threads are not necessarily related to either a particular session or coursework topic.
- Sessions: Each time your instructor creates a session, they have the option to automatically generate a forum for that session. This forum category contains all threads pertaining to that particular session.