Once you have enrolled in a course and are ready to get started, click My Courses in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to bring up a list of courses that you are currently enrolled in.
To enter a specific course, click the Enter button on the corresponding course card. You can also enter a course by clicking the Course Title or image on the course card.
After entering a course, you will find yourself on the Course Dashboard. Here, you will find the following modules:
- Sessions: Use this module to access session information such as lectures, media, and associated coursework.
- Updates: Use this module to view Upcoming Deadlines and Announcements.
- My Gradebook: Use this module to see your grades for all graded coursework and attendance.
- Course Information: Use this module to access course-wide Resources provided by your instructor, as well as the course Syllabus page.
- Connect: Use this module to access forum Conversations and view the Course Gallery.
All these modules are also accessible via the Navigation Bar located on the left-hand side of your screen.